13 Tricks That'll Make Applying Eyeliner So Much Easier You're lining your lower lid with liquid liner and find that it smudges and transfers. Have you been wearing bottom eyeliner all wrong this whole time? Because applying eyeliner to your lower lid needs to be approached with a bit more caution. Many of us are pretty one-sided with our eye makeup. While we may religiously wear mascara and liner on our top lids, bottom lids can feel a bit more tricky.
How to apply pencil eyeliner on lower lid. eyeliner on the lower lid. Begin sweeping the eyeliner on lower lid in form of short strokes in the outer corner first. Then, begin applying eyeliner to your upper lash line. . If you decide to line your lower lid, place a finger on the outer edge of your lower lid. Look for one made specifically for the eye area and apply it not just on the top lid but underneath the lower lashes. It will help the colours.
If you love makeup, but struggle with how to apply eyeliner to your lower lash line , How to Apply Eyeliner to Bottom Lid for a Natural Look by SignatureSeries.
- how do you have someone declared incompetent
- how i met your mother s8e01 napisy
- gbc electric velobind instructions how to tie
- castle howard sunday opening times
- what is vilonia zip code
- what goes comes around quotes about moving
- mark whitten wholesaling houses
- voss 750 ml equals how many ounces
- ovulation infertility definition by who
- clunking noise when braking bmw suv